Tuesday 3 April 2012

C is for Coffee

Coffee is more than a beverage for me . . .

Coffee is a quiet time in the morning.
Coffee is a walk with my hubby holding hands (still after 21 years) to get a treat down the street.
Coffee is a shared passion with my wifey.
Coffee is a loving child making it for us on the weekend so we have that amazing aroma to wake up to.
Coffee is a total addiction.
Coffee is a time out from a busy day, a stressful moment.
Coffee is a visit with friends.
Coffee is amazing.

3 comments:

  1. I love my morning coffee. I'm going to have Alex, who is in charge of the Linky list, fix your link since it goes to your March 29 post.


    Lee
    An A to Z Co-Host
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for getting that fixed - I don't know why it does that but I didn't know how to change it!

      Delete
  2. Oh, coffee . . . it's a love of mine. What would I do without it?

    ReplyDelete