Friday 6 April 2012

F is for Frangipani

Frangipani is my favorite incense that  can no longer get. 
I discovered it in a little store in Fan Tan Alley in Victoria, BC when I lived there.  It was unlike anything else I had ever smelled. 
It was the first incense that made me sit and think and enjoy the experience of beign alone.

So many times I wish that I could get it again - I have no idea where to buy it.  I have lots of other scents that I enjoy but I have never been able to replicate that one.

Years later I have discoverd that spirituality that I was searching for at that time.  I have discovered meditation and tarot and trusting my intuition.  I look back at all the barriers I would encounter at that time and realized that I probably didn't have a lot of luck with it because it was not my time.  The self discovery journey that has occured over the last  months of my life has been nothing short of amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment